Can your crooked smile be corrected with orthodontic braces? With our help, our marvelous team can get you on the path to a straighter smile in no time. With braces, you can set crooked teeth straight once more, and repair your misaligned smile. Listed below are some of the spectacular reasons to try braces:
– Straighter teeth have been proven to be much more efficient in preventing tooth decay and gum disease because they are easier to clean and less likely to harbor plaque in hard to reach areas.
– Many misalignments with our teeth could be the result of malocclusions, also called bad bites, which can affect your smile in a myriad of ways, including your joint functions within your jaw.
– Braces can straighten teeth and diminish the effects of bruxism or other forms of tooth wear that may occur more frequently if teeth are out of alignment.
– Braces can enhance your self-esteem and self-image by giving you a smile you can show off and cherish for a lifetime of happiness.
– Eating and speaking are in many cases much simpler with straight teeth.
If you would like to know if teeth require an orthodontic procedure, please schedule an oral exam with Dr. Park at our office in Phoenix, Arizona, by calling us at 623-877-8500. Our team at Arizona Orthodontic Centers looks forward to bringing your smile back to its highest potential!